OpenTox 2020 Virtual Conference
A Global Meeting for a Safer World
21 - 25 September 2020
The OpenTox 2020 Conference activity will take place online 21 - 25 September supported by online tools for poster presentations, webinars, hackathon, and communications (OpenTox Slack). Join our OpenTox ResearchGate Project now to stay informed.
- Virtual poster session accompanied by scheduled discussions per sub-session (poster shared folder, Web meeting and Slack). The deadline for poster submission is 31 August 2020.
- COVID-19, Predictive Toxicology and Safety Assessment Hackathon (Github, Web meeting and Slack)
- A small number of invited Key Topic Webinars (sponsored)
Free registration for OpenTox Association members (€100 regular membership, €50 for students, good through the end of 2021).
Complimentary Membership to 5 Top Applications. Please submit your application before 31 July 2020. Apply now.
OpenTox interns will be invited to a) create an OpenTox Inventory of all Open Global Resources and Software in Toxicology and Risk/Safety Assessment, b) help with the organizational work of the conference. Please submit your application before 30 June 2020. Apply now.
Computational Toxicology, Integrated in silico and in vitro approaches, OpenTox Resources (open science, open data, open software), Drug Discovery, Cosmetics Assessment, Endocrine Disruption, Natural Products, Adverse Outcome Pathways, Data Science and Resources, New Algorithms and Methods, Machine Learning and AI, Testing, Kinetics, and Exposure Modelling, Risk Assessment, Safety Biomarkers, Translational Bioinformatics, Systems Toxicology, Investigational Toxicology, Tiered Strategies, (Multi-)Organ-on-chip Testing systems, Toxicokinetics, Toxicodynamics, Chemical and Biological Read Across, Toxicogenomics, Stratified Clinical Trial Design, Clinical Data Management, Real World Evidence, Text Mining Applications in Toxicology, AI and Patient Decision Making, Patient self-diagnostics, Patient Monitoring and Safety, SafebyDesign Product Development.
Special Topic for poster session – COVID-19:
- COVID-19 Data Management and Applications
- Using ADME/Tox in Drug Discovery profiling of new candidate molecules against SARS-CoV-2
- Biological Mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 - Cellular Interactions in Multiple Organs in the Human Body
- Biophysical Simulations of SARS-CoV-2 - Protein and Membrane interactions
- Modelling Antibody - SARS-CoV-2 interactions and specificity
- Drug Repurposing Modelling and Design against SARS-CoV-2
- Modelling of SARS-CoV-2Vaccine Candidates for Safety Assessment
- Analysis and modelling of Epidemiological data
- PCR Data Management and Analysis
- Predictive Safety Models within Social Distancing Environments
OpenTox COVID-19 Hackathon:
The OpenTox COVID-19 Hackathon will run all week starting with the definition of problems and teams at the start of the week, work during the week on Slack and Github and team presentations, and awards the last day of the conference.