Internship Program 2020-2021
The OpenTox internship program is aimed to provide up-and-coming scientists an opportunity to make their first steps into and contributions to the world of toxicology. The program is aimed at providing the interns an opportunity to work on smaller mini-projects related to various aspects of toxicology.
The main projects being currently handled by the interns involve evaluation and development of guidance to various resources including:
- Toxicology websites and programs;
- Toxicology databases;
- Toxicology software;
- Toxicology projects and programs;
- Literature research on COVID-19 and gathering information on related repurposed drugs.
Throughout this process, the interns will be invited to:
- Create an OpenTox Inventory of all Open Global Resources and Software in Toxicology and Risk/Safety Assessment;
- Help with the organizational work of OpenTox activities and resources;
- Actively participate in and contribute to events such as OpenTox hackathons, webinar series, etc.
- The new program for internship program will start from April 2021.
- To apply for an OpenTox internship please follow the link below and submit your application until 10 March 2021.
- The decision of acceptance will be announced via emails by 10 April 2021. For queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org