The goals of the OpenTox Internship Program are:
1. To support work that progresses the goals of OpenTox
2. To support the career development of interns
3. To encourage knowledge development, sharing, and interaction
The projects should be small and focused in nature e.g., develop a case study, carry out data analysis for the case study, lead the study in an OpenTox Hackathon etc. We anticipate that the work and related interactions can primarily be carried out virtually. Additionally, we can also consider traveling e.g., to visit an OpenTox member, work with their group, participate in a local hackathon. Proposals for internships can be submitted through the internship application program form and will be reviewed on a monthly basis. Each internship carries a supporting stipend of 1000 Euros.
- View OpenTox internship requirements here
- Apply for an OpenTox Internship here (re-opens June 1st, 2019)