OpenTox AI Hackathon
(Empowering Chemical Risk Assessment with Large Language Models)
OpenToxAI Hackathon running 14-18 August, daily from 14-18 CEST (GoToWebinar & Slack)
Introduction: The theme of this year’s hackathon which is organized as a part of the OpenTox Summer School is “Challenges are the catalysts for innovation.” You are welcome to join us to improve your ability to advance innovation in chemical risk assessment through the best utilization of open-source AI resources including large language models (LLMs), data sets, and tutorials. You will be provided with learning and computational resources and support to assist you and all teams to have the same starting point. Participants will have the chance to learn by working in teams having diverse backgrounds.
Scope of Applications
Usage of open-source AI resources in application areas:
- Automated Chemical Risk Assessment Chatbot
- Text Mining and Analysis for Risk Identification
- Prediction of Chemical Toxicity
- Risk Assessment Knowledge Graph
- Risk Communication and Visualization
- Risk Assessment Automation
- Other applications in Chemical Risk Assessment
Team Formation Communication:
- Effective communication during the hackathon will be facilitated through the dedicated Slack channel.
- Teams will be thoughtfully assembled, taking into account background diversity and varying experience levels to promote a collaborative and inclusive environment.
Evaluation and Prizes:
- Each team will present the results of their project in a final evaluation and prize award session.
- Promising results will be considered for further development, publication, and dissemination at the OpenTox 2023 virtual conference.
Further details and a resources kit will be sent to accepted participants.